Thursday, May 1, 2008

Making Progress



That feels so much better! We're going to put a mix of dirt and pebbles around these (there will be more) and plant stepables/spongy ground plants in between. We're also going to brick in the square upon which the garden bench will go (with bricks that match these in color). AHHHH! The kids were enjoying themselves out back today, jumping from stone to stone and playing with balloons.

Yesterday I planted pansies all around to brighten things up, as well as some rosemary plants. I found the porch swing I want for our front porch, beautiful, hand-made and very comfortable looking. Now I'm going to see what I can sell so that I can buy it, since it's outside the budget. :-)

The first of my little wildflowers are peeking out of the dirt. They survived the two days of hailstorms in a row.

Happy May Day!!

No comments: